Thursday 19 July 2018

A visitation from beyond. Coincidence...or not?




My dad died suddenly, in January. My personal belief is that the soul continues to survive in death and that our loved ones will always find a way to let us know that they are still with us, in spirit.

I have always suggested to my mum that, if she ever needs to contact me, she use my dad's mobile phone, rather than the house phone which comes up as a private number and which I would choose to ignore as a spam call.

I had just finished reading a book on healthy diets, "How Not To Die" by Michael Greger M.D. as part of my research into anti-cancer food therapies. In the book was a paragraph on the benefits of blueberry juice. My dad was always drinking the stuff and was 80 when he died. I remembered this and was thinking about him when my mobile started ringing. I looked to see who it was and it came up as "Dad mobile". Assuming it was my mum, I answered the phone and...... Nothing! Not a sound! Thinking that there was something wrong with my mum, I called the number back and it went to voicemail. So, I rang Mum on her house phone.


She answered it and I asked if she had rung me from my dad's mobile. She hadn't. All she had done was take it out of her bag and put it down on the table.

Spooky.... Or what???

To me, just more proof of yet more that we just don't comprehend. I'd like to think that Dad knew I was thinking of him and responded in the only way he could.

Like me, you may have concluded that Mum may have accidentally touched the speed dial button as she put the phone down. 


Well, I am not too high up on her speed dial list - there are at least three others who she keeps on the list.

Surely, if that was the case, I would have been able to hear her in the background but there was only absolute silence! And why me, at that precise moment???

Have YOU ever had a similar experience? Please share your comments here and if I get a good response I'll write a book on the findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments here. No spam please!

Follow me on Blogarama